THE NORWICH PARKS TENNIS LEAGUE
Friendly, competitive tennis on the city's park courts
This league is designed to offer an easy structure to play competitive matches at a time that suits you.
How to start playing
New members are welcome to join at any point, but you will need to wait until the start of the next round before you can begin playing. We hope to run four rounds a year of singles, so you shouldn't have to wait long.
- This is a mixed sex, singles league, (mixed doubles may also be offered at a future date depending on demand)
- Players are graded into groups of 6-8 and matches can be played at Eaton Park or any venue that suits both players (see courts and booking page for suggetions)
- Matches are the best of three tie break sets (allow 2 hours per match)
- It’s up to everyone to arrange their own matches, and you get one point for every set you win.
- At the end of the round, the top one or two players go up to the next group, and the bottom oneor two go down.
- Everyone who completes three matches is posted a free can of balls and wins two bonus points
- WINNERS of each group WIN prizes and one of our mighty fine certificates.
- Entry is £15 per 8-week round
Ready to get playing? Just go to the Join Now page.
The email for reporting match scores, or if you have a question not answered on this site is email@example.com
New rounds begin four times a year. See calendar on the left for starting dates. The deadline to join is the Monday before a round starts.
Why not book your place and...
For information on the courts click the map