THERE ARE FOUR ROUNDS A YEAR - JOIN HERE
THE GLASGOW TENNIS LEAGUE
FREE TENNIS BALLS WHEN YOU COMPLETE THREE MATCHES BY THE HALF WAY POINT OF ANY 8-WEEK ROUND
"It's great to hear that so many people are playing competitive tennis thru the winter months. These leagues are the perfect way to extend the outdoor season and to make new tennis friends at the same time. Hope you have all had a ball :). (Yeah I know...terrible pun!)" Judy Murray
ALL NEW: THE GLASGOW SHORT TENNIS LEAGUE... Find out all about it here!
An easy way to play friendly competitive tennis on any of the city's many excellent courts.
It works like this:
- It's a mixed-sex singles league for adults (18+) of all standards.
- Players are grouped by ability and arrange their own matches at a mutually convenient time and place. Any court can be used that suits both players.
- Matches are the best of three tie break sets (allow 2 hours per match)
- You get one point for every set you win.
- At the end of the round, the top one or two players go up to the next group, and the bottom one or two go down.
- You get a FREE can of balls and two bonus points if you complete three matches by the half way point.
- WINNERS of each group WIN prizes and one of our mighty fine certificates.
- The entry fee for the Glasgow Tennis League is just £12
Ready to get playing? Just go to the Join Now page.
New rounds begin four times a year. See calendar on left for the start date. The closing date is the Thursday before a round starts.
Why not book your place and...
For more information see the rest of the site or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For information on the courts and a larger map, click on the map below
The Glasgow Tennis League is run in conjunction with Glasgow City Council