CLAPHAM COMMON TENNIS LEAGUE
Improve your tennis l Local matches l Free tennis balls when you play three matches by the midway point l Friendly support and feedback l Free LTA British Tennis Membership and Rating
This league is designed to offer an easy structure to play competitive matches at a time that suits you.
How to start playing
New members are welcome to join at any point, but you will need to wait until the start of the next round before you can begin playing. There are four rounds a year of singles, so you shouldn't have to wait long.
- This is a mixed singles league, (with mixed doubles also offered)
- It’s divided into groups of about 6 players of a similar standard. The 'home' of the league is Clapham Common but you can play anywhere that suits both parties.
- Matches consist of best of three tiebreak sets
- It’s up to everyone to arrange their own matches. You get one point for every set you win.
- At the end of the round, the top one or two players go up to the next group, and the bottom oneor two go down.
- You get a free can of balls and two bonus points if you complete three matches by the half way point.
- WINNERS of each group WIN £20 and one of our mighty fine certificates.
- The entry fee for the Clapham Common Tennis League is just £12
What's not to like? Why not give it a go!
Ready to get playing? Just go to the Join Now page.
For more information or to report your scores, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
New rounds begin four times a year. See calendar on left for the start date of the next round. The closing date is the Friday before a round starts.
Why not book your place and...
Click on the map above to see court and booking information