THE BROOMFIELD PARK TENNIS LEAGUE
"Great little league... everyone's so friendly and supportive," Juliet
This league is designed to offer an easy structure to play competitive matches at a time that suits you.
How to start playing
New members are welcome to join at any point, but you will need to wait until the start of the next round before you can begin playing. There are four rounds a year of singles, so you shouldn't have to wait long.
- This is a mixed singles league
- It’s divided into groups of about 6 to 8 players of a similar standard. Everyone in their group plays everyone else on one of the Enfield courts (see courts and booking page) unless another venue suits both parties
- Matches are the best of three tie break sets (allow 2 hours per match)
- It’s up to everyone to arrange their own matches. You get one point for every set you win.
- At the end of the round, the top one or two players go up to the next group, and the bottom oneor two go down.
- You get a free can of balls and two bonus points if you complete three matches by the half way point.
- WINNERS of each group WIN prizes and one of our mighty fine certificates.
- Entry to a round costs just £12
What's not to like? Why not give it a go!
Ready to get playing? Just go to the Join Now page.
The email for reporting match scores, or if you have a question not answered on this site is email@example.com
IN ASSOCIATION WITH ENFIELD'S
New rounds begin four times a year. See calendar on left for the start date of the next round. The closing date is the Monday before a round starts.
Why not book your place and...
For information on the courts click the map