THE BEXLEY PARKS TENNIS LEAGUE
Friendly, competitive tennis played on Bexley and Sidcup's public park courts
Adult players of all standards are warmly invited to join this friendly league. Everyone is welcome.
This is how it works
- Players are organised into groups of 6-8 people of a similar standard
- Contact details are circulated
- Players arrange their own matches
- It is a mixed sex, singles league, so men and women play each other
- You can play on any court that suits both players
The league is:
- For everybody! We welcome beginners as well as advanced players. Don't worry that you won't be good enough - playing matches is the best way to improve, and we use an online questionnaire to assess people's standards so you only play people of a roughly similar level
- Affiliated to the LTA so all qualifying matches are reported for result
- For adults aged 18 years and above
Why not give it a go! Just go to the Join Now page.
The email for reporting match scores, or if you have a question not answered on this site is email@example.com
The Bexley Parks Tennis League is run in association with the London Borough of Bexley's Active Bexley campaign
New 8-week rounds begin four times a year. See calendar on left for the start date of the next round. The closing date is the Friday before a round starts and all information is sent the Sunday before a new round starts.
Why not book your place and...
For information on the courts click the map